Welcome back! You might feel like you’ve missed us, but we guarantee we’ve missed you more.
So your trip back to the salon runs as safely and smoothly as possible, there are a few things we need you to do to help us if that’s okay?
The first thing you can is to spend a few minutes reading this really quick guide.
Let’s not waste any time. We’ll dive right in.
What You Need To Do
1. Come by yourself We usually love to see your family and friends who you bring to the salon. However, because of the social distancing measures in place, there’s no room for you to bring anyone along with you for now.
2. Come on time We’re working longer days so we can see you as soon as possible. If you’re late to your appointment it impacts other customer’s appointments later that day. Please take extra care to arrive on time.
3. Come by appointment only For the first few months appointment times will be in high-demand, so we have no room for you to walk in. Plus, we need to know when you’re coming so we can get ready to give you the best salon experience possible.
4. Bring a mask with you To keep you and us safe, we need you to wear a mask while you’re here. If you don’t have one, we’ve got them for sale for £1 each.
5. Sanitise your hands We’ve got a sanitiser station set up at the front of the salon so you can wash your hands when you get here. Feel free to bring your own to give yourself a top-up whenever you want.
6. Pack light By all means, bring your own entertainment with you, but keep it to your essentials. Every inch of the salon has been carefully thought out, meaning there’s no room for shopping bags, etc.
7. Pay on card So we don’t pick up any of the germs which love to cling to your shiny pennies, please pay on your card where at all possible.
8. Pay your deposit when you book No-shows have always been a problem for salons, but that’s never been truer than now. One no-show means one less person we can help. For that reason, we’re taking a 25% deposit upfront when you book.
9. Get a new patch test If you’re booking in for colour, you’ll need to pop in 48 hours before your appointment for a new patch test. We know it’s annoying, but it’s got to be done.
What We’re Doing
1. Wearing government guideline PPE If you think it makes you uncomfortable wearing a mask for a few hours – imagine wearing one all day! Especially for those of us that wear glasses. One word: steamy! But you know what, we don’t mind at all. If it keeps everyone safe, we’re happy.
2. Serving your drinks in disposable cups You know we’re conscious of the environment, and although it pains us to use disposable cups, the fact of the matter is that they help keep you safe. And that’s what matters most.
3. Using freshly laundered gowns We’re cleaning absolutely everything before and after every client, including your gown.
4. Sanitising & deep cleaning after every client Don’t worry – we’ve already taken the time it takes to clean properly into consideration when booking your appointment.
5. Guiding you through the new normal Remember that we’re here to help. If you’re unsure about anything, let us know and we’ll help you out. We’re all learning and finding our way through this ‘new normal’ together.
6. Maintaining our world-class standards Things might look a little different at Zazu, but we guarantee it won’t affect the quality of our service.
One Thing Will Never Change
Despite the new rules and regulations changing the day-to-day running of the salon, one thing will never change: You’ll always get world-class haircuts and five-star customer service at Zazu.
We can’t wait to see you. We’ve missed you.
To book an appointment, call 01912681665.